The summer shower on the dacha plot is regarded as the No. 2 structure, as the first in importance is your outdoor toilet. At first glance, this simple construction has nothing complex, but this a trifle as the choice and setup of a plastic tank to your shower at the dacha will attract a great deal of trouble. The way to manage these nuances by themselves, we will now attempt to understand. With or without heating
Before you select a tank for the shower at the nation have to decide on its own functionality. On if this plastic container will be equipped with heating, depends on the comfort of bathing.
- Multifunctional and handy to work with is a heated shower tank, also functioning on power. Obviously, and without connecting to power this tank may be used, but in this is the relaxation of utilizing water procedures. If the sun didn’t have enough time to heat water, then this problem can readily be solved with electricity. It is convenient to install a tank with heating system, in the event the shower will be used in early spring and late autumn. Hot summer days, the water inside the tank will be heated by sunlight, so in this age, the heating system is simply not contained.
- A plastic tank without heating is a normal tank, like a barrel mounted on the roof of a bathtub home. The water from the tank is heated by the sun. In other words, if the weather is wet and muddy, you can take only a refreshing shower or deny to bathe in any respect. Tanks without heating is appropriate to spend the event the cottage is visited very infrequently, and then just in summertime.
The primary difference between those tanks only installed heating element. Shape, volume, and color of the product can be quite different. It is essential that any selected tank had a wide neck, easy to pour water and has been firmly connected to the roof of the shower home.
Suggestion: Flat black aquariums are all effective. A large area of a thin layer of water can be heated quicker by the sun. Dark walls of the tank draw the sun’s beams, in addition to the water in the tank does not blossom.
Design characteristics of plastic shower tanks
Vinyl shower tanks for summer houses are especially popular with consumers for several reasons;
- A unique composition of plastic is employed to generate the tanks, which raises the product’s lifespan for 30-50 years. At precisely the same point, plastic tanks for summer showers are distinguished by a moderate price, light weight and simplicity of setup.
- Flat square-shaped tanks are excellent for covering outdoor shower homes instead of a roof. All you have to do is assemble the shower box, and resolve the tank in addition instead of the roof.
- In the manufacture of shower tanks, so many manufacturers utilize food-grade polyethylene, which does not detract from exposure to UV rays. Environmentally friendly material ensures the safety of water during storage. Plastic does not corrode under all circumstances, which cannot be said about metal.
When selecting a plastic tank ought to be aware that the tanks without electrical heating most frequently are made in bulk by 100 to 200 liters. Round heated tanks are produced in the form of drums having a quantity of 50 to 130 gallons of water. Flat heated tanks are often created for 200 gallons of liquid. In any style, water is poured in buckets via a wide neck or by pump.
Rarely does anyone in the dacha build a funding shower made of brick or cinder block. Usually its use is limited to three summer months and during the planting of their vegetable garden, in addition to harvesting. For this brief period it’s enough to construct a light cabin from some other sheet material. Not a poor alternative is a shower to get dacha from polycarbonate with a living area, which isn’t difficult to design and create yourself. Why it is better to select polycarbonate for lining the shower
Polycarbonate is not the only substance to get a dacha shower. For this particular case with success will fit the profiled sheeting or batten. Just today we chose to stop only with this lovely and durable material.
Let’s consider the advantage of using polycarbonate for cladding the shower along with other similar substances:
- If the advantages of polycarbonate have convinced you, then let us move on to another phase of building a shower for dacha.
- A few important tips regarding the development of the look of a country shower using a changing room
Even such a simple structure, as a shower out of polycarbonate for dacha demands the creation of this project. It is not essential to construct complex drawings, and a simple scheme can be retrieved out. Here you must instantly decide for yourself what you would like to build a shower. Very quickly you may earn a lightweight stall and only put it on the ground. More complicated in the manufacture of shower to the foundation with water heating, however, such a design will last longer. Additionally, in a dacha shower you’ll have the ability to bathe in sunlight.
- Structure of a dacha shower starts with discovering its location. It’s necessary to remember that the tank ought to be constantly filled with water. Doing this in buckets from afar is uncomfortable and difficult. It’s better to set the shower stall close to the water intake.
- If the dacha shower will bathe a whole lot of individuals, it should be put as near as possible into the cesspool or septic tank. Close installation dacha shower near the cesspool will conserve on laying sewer pipes, however it is desirable to not deliver the stall nearer to the accumulator of impurities closer than 3 m. On hot days, bad smells in the sewer system will permeate the shower, making an unpleasant air whilst bathing.
- The water from the tank of a summer shower is warmed from the sun. The stall must be placed in the sunniest location, where there’s not any shade in the trees and tall structures.
- In the shower booth and shifting room from polycarbonate must provide lighting, which means that you may bathe during the night. Only it is necessary to consider that the lights must have a high degree of protection from water. It is optimal to place shower cottages on the back of the home. Here are nearest to this sewer, water supply and not way to pull the electric cable for lighting.
- Decided on the positioning of the area of the summer shower, begin to generate a plot of the cottage itself out of polycarbonate. Initially it was decided that the garden shower will be using all the changing room. In this case, the diameter of the design tends to turn out 1,6 m toolbuild.ru, and the length of 1,6 m. If the owners are obese folks, then the width of the shower cubicle with a locker area is far better to grow to 1.2 m.
- Inside the shower stall provide separation. Separate the dressing space threshold, in addition to tarpaulin curtain. They will not enable the water to wet clothes and shoes.
- If desirable, the dressing room could be coordinated in the anteroom. Then, close to the shower enclosure individually install additional racks, to which secure sheets of polycarbonate. The dimensions of this pre-bath is dependent upon the preferences of the owner. Sometimes cottagers build bigger pre-baths where, as well as the dressing area, equip a recreation room. Indoors there are seats and a table.
- The complete height of this shower cabin from floor to roof is at least 2.2 m. Together with the tank it can reach 2.5 m, and much greater. The height inside the shower stall will likely be reduced. Section of the space below will take a wooden menu, and the top will hang a watering can with a tap not less than 15 cm.
Given these nuances, on a piece of paper sketches the scheme of the shower using a polycarbonate dressing room, and then proceed to its construction.