For the normal maturation of medium-ripening grapes, 110 days per year, with average daily temperatures of over 10o C are required. The plant’s demand for heat is decided by the complete amount of temperatures throughout the period from bud blossoming to berry ripening.
In the middle belt of Russia, the sum of active temperatures in summer time reaches 2190 C. Thus, most forms need over 110 days for full adulthood.
Growing grasses is intriguing since it requires the gardener to constantly perform his own research and analytical work. Even when the winegrower is completely armed with theoretical understanding, creativity is needed for him. The growth of the vine is subject to particular rules, but in each single area, literally in every backyard, much more so in greenhouses, the very same plants develop otherwise, requiring human operating techniques. Take, by way of example, the main system.
In arid places, online clay, stony and rubbly soils, the origin penetrates to a depth of approximately 4 m. at which the subsoil is constantly moist, the origin lobes expand wide and are situated to a depth of around 1 m.
The biological stages of the plant must also be taken into consideration. To comprehend masterfasada.ru the vineyard and strategy function, you have to get an idea of the annual cycle of blossom development.
Among the many agricultural methods, the trench method is considered preferable. With this method, nutrients are placed on the soil at highest area and thickness.
- First, the best soil layers are removed and put individually.
- A trench around 60 cm deep is dug.
- In the very base put a drainage layer of shattered rock – about 10 cm thick.
- On 1/3 of this thickness in a hole place a nutrient substrate – peat (3 components ), sand (two components ) and subsoil loam (7 components ).
- Fill in the Rest of the substrate.
Grape plants find themselves at a healthy environment. Their root system may grow downward and sideways, and from above it’s protected by a warm loose cushion.
Greenhouse for avocado design with a detachable top
A broad assortment of blossoms is available in our store. One of the forms of mythical, broadly known and the finest of contemporary you can readily decide on the one you would like. For growing in greenhouses appropriate super ancient and early varieties of grapes, with a maturity period of the berries in 90 to 120 days.
1. Cellular polycarbonate with a depth of 6 mm has been selected as the material to cover the greenhouse for grapes. Today this material is a pioneer in the manufacture of greenhouses for any objective. It is not prickly, fire safe, easy to handle with the simplest tools. Polycarbonate (hereinafter PKB) keeps heat well – on a sunny winter day the atmosphere in a greenhouse warms around zero temperatures and then it gradually decreases during the nighttime.